Menu
£432 £649 /week
Beach : approx. 0.6 mi Private pool Property recommended by previous renters
Description of House 67176
Villa to rent, 160 m2, located in a complex of 30 individual villas
Villa to rent, 6 persons, 160 m2, 700 Euros for the week

Situation : Grand Bay, north of the island, 1 h airport

Descrion: 160 m2 villa, located in a complex of 30 individual villas, 24 h/24 caretaking private 2 x 7 m pool
Ground floor: fully fitted American kitchen: gas/electric stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, oven

Lounge, TV

Washing machine, ironing board, iron

Floor 1:
Bedroom 1: double bed, bathroom, terrace
Bedroom 2 : double bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds
Air conditioning in all 3 bedrooms

Equipment provided: linen and towels

Nearby (less than 5 minutes): bank, restaurants, disco, pharmacy, supermarket, beach

Contact :
e-mail: J[e-mail address hidden]
Phone : + (33) 06 06 45 30 99
Key figures
  • Type : Villa
  • 4 rooms - 6 guests
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Usable floor space : approx. 1722.22 sq ft
Property features
  • Bedroom 1 with 1 Double bed
  • Bedroom 2 with 1 Double bed
  • Bedroom 3 with 2 Single bed
  • Courtyard
  • Open-plan kitchen
  • Washing facilities
  • Bathroom
  • Living room
  • Terrace
  • Sep. WC
Swimming pool details
  • Private pool
  • Type of pool : In-ground
  • Pool shape : Rectangular
  • Pool size : 7 x 2 m
  • Pool security system : No security system
  • Depth : Not specified
Amenities and services
Important information about the holiday rental
  • Pets not allowed
  • Non smoking
  • Own vehicle recommended
  • Night club nearby
Multimedia
  • Colour TV
Appliances
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Coffee-maker
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Fridge
  • Gas/electric cooker
  • Kettle
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • Iron
Outdoors
  • Exclusive-use car park
  • Garden furniture set
  • BBQ
Other
  • Air conditioning
  • Shower
Additional holiday rental services
  • Bed linen provided
  • Towels provided

Centres of interest

Localisation of holiday rentals
  • Type of holiday : Beach and seaside (Plage de Grand Baie - 0.6 mi)
Renters' reviews
Recommended by our renters
« PreviousNext »
What makes the reviews reliable?
Quality Control procedure

This rental has had no reviews with less than 4 out of 5 and there have been no complaints.

The Service Quality process is designed to maximise ad reliability and guest satisfaction.

MediaHols.com Service Quality:

  • Monitors guests' satisfaction for each ad,
  • Checks the authenticity of reviews,
  • Launches a systematic quality enquiry whenever a guest writes a negative review,
  • Helps owners to improve the quality of their rental offer,
  • Introduces correctives mesures when necessary to ensure the ads are reliable: information about the renter, quality warning or deletion of the ad
Our Quality Control Policy
Report this ad
If you would like the Service Quality team to check out this ad, click-here.
Availability calendar
Available Last minute offer Booked

Vacation holiday rates
500 € / 750 €$ 562 / $ 844£432 / £649753 $CAN / 1,130 $CAN569 SFr / 854 SFr /week
Why are MediaHols.com holiday rentals cheaper?
from 27/03/19 to 25/04/19
550 €$ 619£476829 $CAN626 SFr / week
from 26/04/19 to 25/06/19
500 €$ 562£432753 $CAN569 SFr / week
from 26/06/19 to 25/09/19
600 €$ 675£519904 $CAN683 SFr / week
from 26/09/19 to 15/12/19
650 €$ 731£562979 $CAN740 SFr / week
from 15/12/19 to 26/12/19
750 €$ 844£6491,130 $CAN854 SFr / week

  • Minimum Stay : 7 nights
  • Booking deposit: 25% of rent

25%, on reservation, the remaining 75% + 33% security deposit 3 weeks before beginning of stay.
Optional multi-risk insurance
Due to our strict advert-management policies, MediaHols.com© is able to offer renters an optional multi-risk insurance package covering: non-compliance of rental properties with adverts, damage caused by tenants, holiday cancellations or interruptions, fraudulent rentals, travel assistance. Click here to find out more.
Owner
Mr J. L.
member since 27/11/2011
Languages spoken : FR EN US
Number of ads : 1
Message
+44
the minimum stay accepted for this accommodation is 7 nights
Send
Actions

Share

Print

Favourite
view my favourites Favourites ()
Book! Mr J. L. Languages spoken : FR EN US